Technical Project Manager (f/m)
SearchConsult is specialized in executive search filling professional and managerial positions in the consultancy, IT and software sectors as well as the IT-related areas of industry. We find candidates exclusively by means of direct or executive searches. As a result, we guarantee custom-made recruiting solutions that meet the individual expectations of our clients and our candidates in all respects.
Our client is fun, fast-paced, exciting company that lives to empower the DOOH (Digital out of Home) industry with cool, easy-to-use, innovative software tools that drive the entire out-of-home ecosystem. The company was founded in 2003 with the objective of building the world’s best Out-of-Home advertising system. With a current team of more than 30 employees whose main focus is on R&D, the headquarters are located in Canada. More than half of the “silicon-valley” class R&D team have worked for either Microsoft, Oracle, Dell, SAP and Business Objects. The platform currently manages over 1,200,000 billboards around the world.
Reference number: SC9232
Location: Berlin, Köln oder München, Deutschland
- We are looking for a talented and dynamic Project Manager to join their programmatic advertising team. The Project Manager will be based in Berlin (or Cologne) and be responsible for executing major projects with one of the biggest clients located in Germany.
• The ideal candidate will be well organized, experienced in project management with digital advertising technology, technically skilled, and genuinely interested in understanding the business goals and technology aspects of their projects.
• Oversee execution phase of projects from proposal, requirements, development, testing and final delivery
• Serve as primary interface to customer to complete jobs on schedule and achieve a high level of customer satisfaction
• Successfully project manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Proactively identify, track, and communicate dependencies, risks, and issues affecting projects and collaborate on finding a resolution
• Collaborate with product owners to understand and document business needs, set priorities, and review deliverables
• Effectively communicate and provide assistance on product feedback, change requests and technical issues to product development team
• Report to stakeholders on project status and estimated delivery schedule on a regular basis
- 3+ years of experience managing software development/ implementation projects
• Excellent organizational skills and project tracking abilities; strong focus on results and attention to detail; the ability to work in a fast-paced, and energetic environment, yet able to maintain high quality standards; project/task prioritization and schedule development.
• Commitment to customer satisfaction
• Experience technical and operational issues as well as translating them into clear work requirements for the product development team
• Demonstrated ability to influence and develop productive working relationships with resources and dependent teams
• Have an interest in understanding the “what” and “how” aspects of your projects and willingness to be a hands-on team member beyond tracking tasks and reporting status
• Good written and verbal communication skills, excellent listening skills and the ability to adjust to the personalities of various partners
Hinweis: Falls Sie nicht angemeldet sind, werden Sie automatisch zur Login-Seite weitergeleitet. Erst nach der Anmeldung kann Ihre Anforderung berücksichtigt werden.
Allgeier Experts Select GmbH
Ihr Ansprechpartner: Christian Rump
+49 211 90 99 77 0
Ihr persönlicher Bereich in der Stellendatenbank von SearchConsult
Jederzeit aktuell – Ihr Profil gepflegt über LinkedIn oder Xing.
Bitte geben Sie hier Ihre SearchConsult-Nutzerdaten an, um Ihren persönlichen Bereich zu betreten.
Sie haben noch keinen Zugang? Dann sollten Sie sich umgehend hier registrieren. Einfach und schnell auch über Ihr Xing- oder LinkedIn-Profil.
Sie haben Ihr Passwort vergessen? Ein neues Passwort können Sie hier anfordern – wir senden es Ihnen umgehend per Mail an Ihre im System hinterlegte E-Mail-Adresse zu.