Quality Assurance Engineer / Test Manager (m/f)
SearchConsult is specialized in executive search filling professional and managerial positions in the consultancy, IT and software sectors as well as the IT-related areas of industry. We find candidates exclusively by means of direct or executive searches. As a result, we guarantee custom-made recruiting solutions that meet the individual expectations of our clients and our candidates in all respects.
Our client is fun, fast-paced, exciting company that lives to empower the DOOH (Digital out of Home) industry with cool, easy-to-use, innovative software tools that drive the entire out-of-home ecosystem. The company was founded in 2003 with the objective of building the world’s best Out-of-Home advertising system. With a current team of more than 30 employees whose main focus is on R&D, the headquarters are located in Canada. More than half of the “silicon-valley” class R&D team have worked for either Microsoft, Oracle, Dell, SAP and Business Objects. The platform currently manages over 1,200,000 billboards around the world.
Reference number: SC9234
Location: Berlin, Deutschland
- Oversee execution phase of projects from proposal, requirements, development, testing and final delivery (.net/ C#)
- Serve as primary interface to customer to complete jobs on schedule and achieve a high level of customer satisfaction
- Successfully project manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proactively identify, track, and communicate dependencies, risks, and issues affecting projects and collaborate on finding a resolution
- Collaborate with product owners to clearly understand and document business needs, set priorities, and review deliverables
- Effectively communicate and provide assistance on product feedback, change requests and technical issues to product development team
- Report to stakeholders on project status and estimated delivery schedule on a regular basis
- Have 3+ years of experience managing software development/implementation projects
- Excellent organizational skills and project tracking abilities; strong focus on results and attention to detail; the ability to work in a fast-paced, and energetic environment, yet able to maintain high quality standards; project/task prioritization and schedule development.
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- Experience triaging technical and operational issues as well as translating them into clear work requirements for the product development team
- Demonstrated ability to influence and develop productive working relationships with resources and dependent teams
- Have an interest in understanding the “what” and “how” aspects of your projects and willingness to be a hands-on team member beyond tracking tasks and reporting status
- Good written and verbal communication skills, excellent listening skills and the ability to adjust to the personalities of various partners
Hinweis: Falls Sie nicht angemeldet sind, werden Sie automatisch zur Login-Seite weitergeleitet. Erst nach der Anmeldung kann Ihre Anforderung berücksichtigt werden.
Allgeier Experts Select GmbH
Ihr Ansprechpartner: Christian Rump
+49 211 90 99 77 0
Ihr persönlicher Bereich in der Stellendatenbank von SearchConsult
Jederzeit aktuell – Ihr Profil gepflegt über LinkedIn oder Xing.
Bitte geben Sie hier Ihre SearchConsult-Nutzerdaten an, um Ihren persönlichen Bereich zu betreten.
Sie haben noch keinen Zugang? Dann sollten Sie sich umgehend hier registrieren. Einfach und schnell auch über Ihr Xing- oder LinkedIn-Profil.
Sie haben Ihr Passwort vergessen? Ein neues Passwort können Sie hier anfordern – wir senden es Ihnen umgehend per Mail an Ihre im System hinterlegte E-Mail-Adresse zu.